September Bellabox

Welcome back to my long overdue Bellabox post! I mentioned in my previous post that I have been studying for exams and it surprises me to the core to realise that I've gone 3 months without posting.


Every time I receive my Bellabox I am shocked because it means that another month has passed. This month, in particular, was titled 'Front Row Fab' and featured some really versatile products.


This month I was keen to receive a Modelco Instant Brow Retractable Pencil in the shade Light/Medium.

[ It's time to whip those brows into shape with this fine tip, wax formula brow pencil. This dual-ended pencil with a grooming brush makes shaping your brows easier than ever - simply fill in your brows using short, hair-like strokes! ]


The pencil has 0.30g of product in it which is fairly standard for a brow product. The packaging is very sturdy, heavy plastic which is great because it means the pencil isn't too flimsy. The product winds up into an angled shaped which is perfect for achieving sharp lines.

RRP $16.00, available at their website

Although the Bellabox allows you to do a quick survey of products you like and basics such as your hair colour, I felt like the product was a bit too light for my brows. My brows are naturally very dark, almost black. However, I like to find the positive in most situations and luckily the product will work fine for me to fill in the sparse spaces toward the front of my brows.

Full sized product!

Now I was pretty intrigued to see this product in person, but from the very start of the trend, I thought that the Stylondon Siligel Blender was a pretty silly idea. As much as beauty gurus complain about using fingers to apply makeup, I feel like fingers would work better than this blender.

Although I'd admit, this blender is very pretty featuring glitter specks similar to the ones you'd see in those bouncy balls you'd buy at the shops for $2. So nostalgic.

RRP $14.00, available at ASOS

[ Introducing the Siligel Blender; the new makeup applicator taking your socials by storm! This sparkly, teardrop blender allows you to flawlessly apply product onto the skin. Easily cleaned - and reusable - it is a must-have addition to your makeup tool kit! ]

I have used Avène products before, and I've thoroughly enjoyed their products in the past. I received their Extremely Gentle Cleanser Lotion which sounds like its right up my alley because I have dry skin.

[ Minimal ingredients with maximum results! This paraben-free, no-rinse cleanser easily slots into your morning and night routine. Simply massage onto the skin and tissue it off to leave your skin feeling clean, soothed and restored ]


I. Love. Face. Masks. So I was very happy to receive this very petite sample for Derma E's Purifying 2 in 1 Charcoal Mask. I don't know if it is just me but once I've completed doing a face mask, I feel so squeaky clean and pampered. It is such a great way to treat yourself.

[ Infused with natural clays and antioxidants, this 2-in-1 Purifying Charcoal Mask removes oil and exfoliates, leaving you with fresh, healthy-glowing skin! ]


I've seen a heap of charcoal masks on the market recently because it claims to detoxify and eliminate bad toxins in your skin. I recently did a bad thing and bought L'Oreal's charcoal mask, only to be majorly disappointed in its heavily perfumed scent. So hopefully this natural mask can make up for my mistake. It retails for $34.95 and is available at Priceline.


[ Restore your skin with the natural healing benefits of paw paw. This versatile ointment helps to heal dry, chapped lips and soothe and protect skin - definitely a handbag essential! ]

No-one can be mad at some paw paw cream (they call it ointment but I HATE that word sorry). I feel like a big idiot because I thought this was a knock-off version of the original, but they changed their packaging from the previous stark red tube (I don't like the colour red... wow I sound cranky now).


It retails only for $4.95 and is available at Priceline or their website.

This is literally an Australian beauty staple. I don't know anyone who doesn't have this. It is so versatile. I'm majorly sensitive to mosquitoes but if I slather this on a bite it eases the itch and heals the bite so quickly. It's an amazing lip balm and does not dry out your lips like other brands. I also like to apply this to my nose when I have the sniffles and it works perfectly because it has almost no scent (it is a slightly buttery smell).

BONUS: John Frieda Frizz Ease Secret Weapon Finishing Crème


Ever since bleaching my hair, I've been happy to receive hair products from Bellabox to find out what works and what doesn't with my current hair condition (dry!). I can't wait to give this one a go, it is a pretty generous sample so I may get a few uses out of it.

That is all for the September Bellabox! I know these posts are delayed but hopefully, I'll have the time to post when the November box arrives. Thanks for reading and please leave a comment x

Comments

Popular Posts