June Empties

Hey guys!

I hope all of you have been doing well.

Since reviving my blog I have been more conscious of the products I own. Keeping track of my empties helps me (and hopefully others) to see what products have been worth it or not. 

Orchid from Paradise - Cherry Blossom Hand Therapy


I can not for the life of me find this brand or product anywhere! After an extensive Google search, I suddenly remember receiving in in a beauty mystery box after 'Lust Have It' went bust.  

I found another blog post about the product, but I have failed to find it for sale anywhere else.






I even got so desperate as to cut the tube open and scrape out the excess, a useful little trick I learnt somewhere on the internet.

And again with the expired products... the top of the tube reads '9/17'... meaning it expired in September 3 YEARS AGO. The product seemed fine, otherwise I would have thrown it out.

The product has an amazing smell that is not too floral but instead light and therapeutic. I really hope to find a dupe for this product somewhere. I know L'Occitane have a hand cream in the same scent, so maybe I'll give that one a go.


Caudelíe Rose De Vigne Hand Cream




I've been going through my hand creams like crazy! My hands get super dooper dry in winter so I always have a tube by my bed.

I really enjoyed the formula of this hand cream although I am not too sure if I am a huge fan of the rose scent. It is a luxurious scent, but for me it is too strong.

Kmart Festive Candles


'Christmas Cookie' and 'Prosecco Fizz'

In winter I also tend to burn through a lot of candles. These were from the Kmart Christmas range a year or so ago. I grew tired of the 'Christmas Cookie' scent because it was too sweet and overpowering. However, I did really like 'Prosecco Fizz'... for obvious reasons.

I think that these candles would make a great makeup brush holder or even a pot to grow some plants in (have to drill a hole for drainage). I might however paint over the red because it looks too festive for my taste. 

Intense MUK Repair Treatment



This was recommended by my hairdresser back when my hair was bleached. It is an amazing product and I honestly can't say anything negative about it. I won't be re-purchasing because I prefer the pink MUK range, and I no longer need an intense treatment after chopping my hair off.

Natural Instincts Relaxing Body Wash



I received this product as a gift and I really liked the scent! It is very natural and herbal, and did not irritate my skin. However, I do prefer bar soap to liquid because it lasts longer and has less plastic waste. 

L'Occitane Almond Milk Hand Cream



So far, this has been my favourite hand cream by L'Occitane. I actually have a back-up of this and I've enjoyed it for years. 

I stumbled across this product in an unusual way. My friend actually bought it because 'Amande' is close to my name 'Amanda, and we both thought it was hilarious. Turns out, I actually love the product!

Kerastase Paris Elixir Ultime 


Retails for $59
Available here

Last but definitely not least is this elixir spray by Kerastase. I received this in a Bellabox a few years ago and I fell in love with it. 

At the time I thought it was nothing special, but I ended up savouring every last drop. I only used it for special occasions in its final stages. So it is fair to say that I will definitely be repurchasing this! 

Final thoughts


Overall there were a lot of products that I enjoyed finishing this month! I recently subscribed to the Babebox so I should be posting my thoughts on that soon. I have also been receiving the Bellabox for a few months and may update you guys with that. 

Let me know if you have used any of these products, or if you have any beauty subscriptions! I'd love to hear about it :)

Comments

Popular Posts