2020 Bellabox / A Summary So Far...

In the past, this blog was used almost exclusively to review the content of my Bellabox subscription. If you haven't heard of it before, it is a monthly beauty subscription box. These posts are not sponsored, which allows me to give my honest opinion.

I have made a few YouTube videos on my January and February boxes, but I hadn't reviewed the rest. So I thought I may as well summarise the rest of the boxes!

Also stay tuned for my July box, as I will be making a video for it (thanks to corona I have extra time on my hands now). Luckily for me, the Bellabox website is really user friendly and allows you to see your past boxes and all of its contents.

January



Wander Beauty Eye Mask: Enjoyed this product! Very hydrating and relaxing

Carroten Sunscreen SPF50+: Nice scent, not too thick and enjoyed the high SPF for the summer

Philosophy 3-in-1 Cleanser: LOVED THIS! Didn't dry out my skin, removed my makeup well

Herbal Essences Shampoo: Really like the scent, personally don't like drugstore shampoo so I would pass on repurchasing

Luna Lipstick: A bit drying, but I opted-in for this one so I chose a nice nude colour

February



L'Occitane Moisturiser: I have dry skin, formula was a nice gel consistency but didn't fully hydrate my skin

Jinju Sheet Mask: Loved this! I'm a sucker for sheet masks

Seacret Nail Buffer: I don't like buffing my nails so this one was a hard pass

Herbal Essences Conditioner: Same scent as the shampoo, but didn't fully hydrate my locks

MCoBeauty Bronzer: Loved this bronzer! Very buildable formula and matched me perfectly


March



Jinju Under Eye Mask: Enjoyed this! I liked it better than the eye mask in the January box which suprised me

Alpha-H Lip Balm: Absolutely loved it! Has a refreshing minty scent, leaves my lips really hydrated

Hawaiian Sunscreen: Not a fan of coconut scents, I wasn't sure if it was a face or body sunscreen

11 Pearls Brightening Serum: Really like this serum! It was a full-sized product so it will last me a while. Haven't heard of the brand so I'm curious what the rest of their range is like

Kat Von D Liquid Lipstick: I really enjoyed the formula of this liquid lip!

April



Elissah BIO P Essence: This was a tiny sample but I did enjoy it! Left my skin feeling refreshed

Pantene Shampoo: Gave this to my mum because I had already received a shampoo in the past box

Dr Lewinn's Micellar Water: Haven't given this one a go but I have enjoyed this brand in the past

Sand & Sky Clay Mask: I really enjoyed this face mask, and have received a sample in the past box years ago. The only downside is that the full-sized product is expensive

Elizabeth Mott Brow Gel: This was an opt-in product to pick the shade which was good. I really enjoyed it but you can find cheaper brow gels that work the same

May



Coach Dreams Perfume: A nice floral scent! I personally have too many perfumes at the moment, but I would pick this one up if it was on sale

Crabtree and Evelyn Hand Cream: A nice gentle rose scent that is not too overpowering. And exactly what the doctor ordered! My hands have been crazy dry in winter

Peter Thomas Roth Hungarian Thermal Mask: A very unique product. It heats up when you apply water and friction to it. Made my skin feel very polished and smooth

Swisse Vitamin B3 Moisturiser: I gave this product to my sister because I have opposite of oily skin. I did try it out and it is a nice formula, it just doesn't work with my skin type

Essence Mosaic Blush: Made in Poland! I was happy to see that because I am Polish. It has a really nice scent and shows up really nicely on my skin

Conclusion

Overall, I am curious if Bellabox even apply the individual surveys they ask you to fill out when becoming a member. I didn't like receiving too many hair products and sunscreens. Honestly, a lot of the time it feels like they are possibly liquidating stock.

However, I am a huge sucker for surprises and there have been many products I have discovered through the Bellabox. Also, there have been more good boxes than bad so at the end of the day I will still stay subscribed!

Stay tuned for my June Bellabox post which will be up soon. I will also be posting my July box on my YouTube channel, which is linked in my socials tab at the top of the site.

Thank-you for reading!

Comments

Popular Posts