February Empties

Hey guys! I'm currently on a blogging frenzy atm so I am posting a few old posts. I just uploaded my January Empties so you can also check that one out if you like these types of posts!



February was a bit of a slow month when it came to empties but I didn't want to make myself unhappy by forcing myself to use up products. Anyway, here are my thoughts on the products above:

ALMOND MILK & HONEY BODY LOTION / THE BODY SHOP

This product was on the verge of empty and was lying in my bathroom. I share a bathroom with my two sisters, and I think they abandoned the product so I decided to use its last drops. I really liked it! It had a very satisfying manuka honey scent and it did its job of moisturising my body very well.

SNOW FAIRY SHOWER GEL / LUSH

Lush products are always amazing. I'm pretty sure I received this for my birthday however, I feel like Snow Fairy is a little too sweet for me. If you like sweet scents I would 100% recommend. My personal favourite is definitely this one called the 'olive branch'.

SATSUMA SHOWER GEL / THE BODY SHOP

I liked this product! It has a very strong orange scent which lingers throughout the day which I love. The only con is probably that it is a little too strong, and regular usage could probably make you sick of it very easily (unless you love oranges!).

REPAIR CARE SHAMPOO / FANOLA

I loved this shampoo so much. I purchased it in a set with a giant hair mask but unfortunately, I can't find it anywhere from the website I got it from. I'm sure you can Google it and buy it from there, however I would instead recommend their Nutricare range because it gives me the same soft hair feeling, and this one smells like literal cake! It's brilliant and excellent for very dead hair.

This month's empties was vastly better than January's as I enjoyed most of the products. Let me know if you've used these products before and if you liked them or not!

Amanda x

Comments

Popular Posts