Update! (Bellabox, YouTube...)

Hi everyone!

Recently I have been quite inactive on this blog, however I have been channeling my creativity into my YouTube channel for the past year or so. It would be amazing if you guys could check it out and see my face :)

In other news, I have re-subscribed to the Bellabox! I've been quite busy lately so I've been looking forward to receiving a box every month to lift my spirits (especially during these tough times). To those of you who may be new, the reason I am bringing this up is because I have previously reviewed a few boxes which you can check out here!

I have been a bit M.I.A lately due to the stress of uni, as well as COVID-19. I think we can all agree when I say that these are quite stressful times, but I thought I may as well take advantage of some of my free-time to replenish this blog.

In the upcoming weeks, I am planning to be more active on my platforms and re-discover my passion for blogging.

I would just like to appreciate those who have stumbled across my blog to say a simple thank-you. It is easy to forget that the people who run blogs are normal people, but I say it is time for me to get back on my grind and provide you guys with some content!

I look forward to providing you guys with more posts!

Amanda xx


Comments

Popular Posts