Crazy Week // Talk

WHAT A CRAZY WEEK ITS BEEN WOOOOOWWWWWW!!
(no seriously, I don't even know where to begin uhm..)

But before I begin, I STILL HAVEN'T GOTTEN THE HANG OF POSTING ON SATURDAYSSS grr
(i'm typing this on a bloody Wednesday; great one Amanda)

Okay, I have a feeling this is going to be a long one so PLEASE sit back -- reeeelllaaaaaxxxx -- sip some coffee -- and let your eyes follow my words.
Like any story ever told, it starts off completely ordinary.
From Monday to Tuesday night my life was normal... but almost too normal.
I'm not sure if it is just me but when something is too normal for that period of time, I start to become suspicious. Then all hell broke loose.
My body started to act funny, like it always does around 3 times each year.
But this time it was major digestive issues. And when I say major, I mean M-A-J-O-R
It was so bad that I started to get even angrier than I normally am at school, AND I COULDN'T EAT AT ALL!
I was in so much stomach pain from Wednesday all the way up to Friday.

Good news?

Bad news?
I think my mum has gotten SICK of me getting sick *BAA DUUUM tsssssss*; because she never takes me doctors any more. Is that just my parents?? I literally had to cry about my ear ache earlier this year, and it turned out to be A FRIGGIN' INFECTION TOPPED WITH SOME BLEEDING. What caused the infection? Oh yeah, my grommets. The things that are supposed to make me hear better.
I eventually went to the hospital to get the grommets removed. And I got so angry at my parents because they're starting to not care about my health... AND MY GRADES mehhh!!

Okay, so after my stomach sickness passed (thank God!), everything kinda returned to normal.
I went to the cinemas to watch Maleficent which was AMAZING!!


















And lets just accept the fact that Angelina Jolie is a goddess. No seriously, she is such a powerful actress. If y'all haven't seen "Girl, Interrupted" YOU NEEEEEDDD TO! Its the movie that made me fall in love with her in the first place.

**SPOILERS**
I'm pretty sure it won't spoil TOO much, but the movie Maleficent proves that all men are evil. Now, I don't want to go on a feminist rant and all, but I sadly have to agree with it.
I must be around a LOAD of crappy boys, because I hate them. I have not met one genuine male out there (which I don't expect to because let's face it, I'm still a teenager), but it's sad.
Every male I come across is either a blood-thirsty man whore, or just a complete weirdo.


I ended up trying Boost's banana bread and HOLY CRAP IT WAS DELICIOUS. I feel sorry for people out there that don't live in Australia because Boost Juice is what makes me breathe.

My all-time favourite (so far..) has to be Green Tea Mango Mantra. I have an OBSESSION with green tea, and mixing it with one of my top-5 fruits?! OMG YESSSS

Sadly, as a child I would constantly always get Strawberry Squeeze, and have never really tried any other flavours. When I went to watch Maleficent, I had a Boost they no longer display (secret flavour hellz yeah) called Skinny Mini Melon. It was mind blowing!!

I still have a long list of juices and smoothies I need to try and it's honestly bugging me because THERE MIGHT BE A FLAVOUR SENT FROM THE HEAVENS ABOVE AHHHHHHH

On Sunday, I went to church for the first time in about 2 months. I usually just follow the quote "Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a mechanic." YES, it's a weak excuse, but my parents usually forget to wake me up most of the time.
But after church, I went to the hairdressers in the first time in 5 years.
It was an amazing experience. AND I WAS SO HAPPY WITH MY HAIRCUT TOO, THAT'S A FIRST!
My hair used to be up to my hips, but now it is trimmed to my shoulders. I honestly thought I would cry, but I'm happier than I've ever been.
I'm donating my hair to Pantene for those who are curious :)

Anyway, moving away from that topic... On Tuesday I managed to have a bloody mutual agreement with a friend to "never talk again". We have known each other for exactly a year now, but sadly we had to stop talking.
He was just stupid. Causing problems, BASICALLY MAKING ME HIS SIDE BITCH!!
He has a girlfriend and yet still tries to talk to be in a flirty manner.
PROVING that all men are evil (well, MOST.. don't want to offend nice men out there!)

Okay. I have almost finished the last book in the 'Divergent' series. YES I KNOW I'M DELAYED BUT WHO CARES!!
My sister personally liked Insurgent best, but Allegiant is by far the best.
I don't want to give anything away at all, but I only have a few chapters left to read and I really don't want to finish this beautiful book series.

I have a friend that gave up on the first chapter of Divergent because it was confusing. TRUST ME I FOUND IT A BIT CONFUSING, EVERYONE DID. But you have to obviously read more of the book to understand what factions are, grrr.

If you watched the movie and thought it was alright, PLEASE. READ. THE. BOOK. They left out so much (like Dauntless chocolate cake, and Edward getting stabbed in the eye...SPOILERS)


When I finish Allegiant, I'm going to read The Hunger Games series. YES I'M RREEEEAAALLLY DELAYED WOOPSS. I have seen the movies, but I just forgot about the book.
Ever since watching Divergent and seeing how much they left out, I wanted to read Hunger Games just to get more info.

SONG I'VE BEEN OBSESSED WITH THIS WEEK ~ Hero (Frank Ocean + Mick Jones + Paul Simonon + Diplo)
I had it on my phone for a while, but now I just can't help but jump to this song tbh.

I hope everyone had an amazing week (unlike me ugh), but if it seriously weren't for movies and books, I would be miserable!!

Comments

Popular Posts