Goals In Life // Talk

Whenever it is quiet, I fill the space with my thoughts (like most people I imagine would do). Normally I would like to write out my thoughts too which does sound strange but everyone should at least give it a go... it really cleanses your mind out and eases you because you know that all your problems are written out on paper and have escaped your mind. Alright, enough of the spiritual talk... let's get to to the point of the article... what are my goals so far?

1. STOP EATING PROCESSED FOODS COMPLETELY
I'm constantly feeling lethargic from processed foods, which isn't good because I constantly eat it! I want to try and avoid packaged and processed foods as much as I can because I've been feeling so sick recently and I'm not taking in the right nutrients atm.

But at the same time I think it's unrealistic that I'll completely cut out processed food in my life. Because just like the people that finish 'The Biggest Loser' they freak out and miss junk food so much.


2. GET OFF MY ASS
I need to start exercising more often again. It's easier said than done ~trust me~ but I'm known as lazy bones in my household and I've always just accepted that fact. I'm not completely potato... but I'm pretty darn close to being a vegetable (get it?! coz a potato is a vegetable... yeah? ahha, okay it's not that funny). Working two jobs ain't easy along with school too, but I still need to squeeze in some more exercise. (update: I'm down to one job like a normal person lol but still I don't have enough time!)

3. PRACTICE MY TALENTS
I feel like this is something that everyone should be doing. Everyone out there has a talent and it doesn't always have to be the "mainstream" talents such as drawing, playing an instrument, etc. And although my talents include the mainstream ones I just listed, I also have a few that I never practice. I'm a firm believer in the saying "practice makes perfect" and I cannot imagine how talented I would be with art if I just took some time everyday to draw or paint.

I was going to list more goals but in all honesty there's way too many. Plus the ones I listed above are so broad that I think they apply to everyone unless you're an elite athlete that has 3 nutritionists making your meals. I know this post was pretty bland but I'm just gathering the motivation to get more content for this blog :)

Comments

Popular Posts