Introduction

Yes, I know.
Blogs are SOOOOoooOOooo 2008 BUT!! I used to have one a while back & in a strange way it made me think differently about my life. 
There is a HUGE community of people blogging from all parts of the world, & one day I thought "Hmm... how cool would it be if I could be a part of that", so here is my lame attempt.

I better introduce myself. My name is Amanda, & I am just a teenager from Melbourne with too much spare time on her hands. I love to read non-trending books, deafen myself with music at school, pretend I'm performing in front of Beyonce when I play piano, draw for hours, take ridiculously long walks (long enough for my mum to call me at least 3 times) & dmning with strangers from the other side of the world.
That is only 0.01% of the things I love, & trust me I don't want to turn this into a bible.

Why is this blog named neptune-jpeg?
I'm glad you did(nt) ask! Well, I have always been in love with outer-space & to be honest I just wanted a cool image for my blog. So I was looking flicking through all the meanings to every planet & I did not relate to one of them... that was until I reached Neptune:

"From the Latin Neptunus which is of unknown meaning"

I swear it hit me like a ton of bricks. I don't even know myself that well, & I am completely isolated from everyone (Neptune being the last planet in case you didn't know). So I immediately went on Paint & edited the blog title. Vioala!

How often will you be posting?
I am aiming to post every Saturday.

What will you be posting?
Events happening in my life. This can be anything from a book I read to OMG I'M 16 & PREGNANT! Who knows what's going to happen in my life?

If you're still reading this & like the idea of my blog (or don't!), leave a comment below! You can even just say 'hi' if you want :-)

Comments

Popular Posts