Long Walks // Talk

Wow, great job Amanda. I promised in my other post that I would post every Saturday; and I already failed. That is so typical of me!

Anyway, I've always been into walking I mean first off IT'S WAY BETTER THAN RUNNING! Why you ask? Weeelllllll, you can keep your own pace and enjoy more of what is around you, rather than being focused on trying to catch your breath. However, I still occasionally go on runs (about twice a year woops aha).


Speaking of enjoying what's around you... I've walked in this area C-O-U-N-T-L-E-S-S amounts of times, but I never knew how stunning it was when the sun starts to lower. Trust me, the image isn't doing justice. Everything was glowing argh!! I literally stopped in the middle of my walk to take a photo. It distracted me from my dogs being lazy and not wanting to walk back home too.

I only have a week left of school until holidays, but I think it's going to be one of my busiest weeks in Term 2 because I HAVE TO WRITE AN ESSAY! Okay Amanda, everyone does essays, yes I know. But my teacher is making it a big deal and I've managed to write around 3 pages of notes, urrrr. On that same day, I also have a job interview! I'm excited but I think it's also going to be the longest 15mins of my life, at least I can get some fast food afterward (hint hint). 

I also have piano practice after-school WHICH IS SUCH A DRAINER BECAUSE I WANT TO GO STRAIGHT HOME WAAAAA!! But after I complete the lesson it usually lifts my mood (because it's with a group). Okay, I honestly don't know why I'm rambling about school soooo NEW TOPICCCCC

I. Might. Go. To. Queensland. Holy. Crap. Can't. Breathe!!!! I was just casually walking around my house and heard *wirhekkjdsknf~QUEENSLAND~fhelfshlfhlefhelfh~SEPTEMBER*. In an instant I jumped out of my bed and yelled out to my sister "ARE WE ACTUALLY GOING?!". My mum bluntly replied "Maybe, but you've been naughty". Ha, funny. 
But seriously, the fact that I might have a chance to go Queensland for the 4th time in my life is the only reason why I'm motivated to wake up in the morning (biggest lie- I always get yelled at to wake up).

Okay, I better end this post here. I'm not even going to bother to read through it so excuse any typos!! I have a MASSIVE stack of homework to complete and books to shoot through (Allegiant-Veronica Roth...DUH, Stormbreaker & Evil Star-Anthony Horowitz & Paper Towns-John Green)

SONG I'VE BEEN OBSESSED WITH THIS WEEK ~ Shot You Down (Feat. Nancy Sinatra) - Audio Bullys

Comments

Popular Posts