April Empties 2018

Hello guys!

Today I felt like sharing what I finished up in the month of April. I recently downloaded this app called 'Beauty Keeper' which lets you know what year your makeup was manufactured in by the code that is printed on the product. Although I had to pay around $2 to get the full version of the app I think its a smart idea to keep track of the expiry dates if you have a large collection. I found this Maybelline powder in my bathroom that was just sitting there for a long time and it turned out it expired in 2013! I'd recommend just looking at your products in the bathroom, maybe the ones that are under the sink, and throw some out to get rid of clutter.

As for the products below:

- V05 dry shampoo: I bought this because it was the cheapest one and I hated it! It smells too musky and doesn't help a lot with making my hair appear less oily (I swear it makes it more grimy). I want to try out the Hask dry shampoo because it seems like more of a natural alternative

- Palmer's Coconut Oil Lotion: I loved this product and I generally dislike the smell of coconut! The smell lasts for a long time without being over-powering.

- Brite Pink shampoo & conditioner: I dyed my hair back to brown so these products are basically useless now. I had fun with my pink hair, but this always gave me a rash on my head and my scalp isn't generally sensitive. It also has an orange hue to it and did not make my hair pastel at all, just bright pink

- Scott Cornwall Colour Restore: This product is purple. It does tone your blonde hair, but I failed to notice any pink undertones. Would I recommend? If you're looking for a cheap toning treatment it is far more better than the cheap Schwarzkopf toner which in my opinion smells like straight up plastic!




Did you have any empties? Have you used the products listed above? If so let me know what you used up and your thoughts about the product too. I'd love to hear from you guys.

Amanda.S x

Comments

Popular Posts