March Bellabox

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Hello everyone!

Before I start reviewing the March Bellabox, I want to excitedly announce the sneak peek for the April Bellabox. As I post this, it is still not too late to subscribe to the box to receive a full-sized version of the NYX Avant Pop palette and Pixi by Petra tinted lip balm!

I chose the palette pictured above: 'Art Throb'

I was actually on Easter break in the countryside, with very little reception, when I received an email from Bellabox to 'choose your shade!'. In case you aren't subscribed to the Bellabox already, occasionally they allow you to choose what shade you would like. Not going to lie, I was very excited. I didn't get to choose what tinted lip balm I wanted, but that didn't matter because I was overcome with excitement that I was getting my first ever NYX palette and Pixi product. Well done Bellabox!

So without any further ado, I'll just get into the March Bellabox. Fair to say, this is the best box I've received so far. I am a makeup lover so I was happy to see not one, but three cosmetic products waiting for me. Also, the box was purple to celebrate International Women's Day which I think is nice.
Very full box this month!

I've come to really like ModelCo recently. Not that I had anything against them but I just wasn't really aware of the brand until the Bellabox kept introducing it in their boxes. I received the lipstick in the shade 'Amelia' which is a nice burnt orange + mauve tone that works perfect as a '90's nude' on my fair complexion. 
Retails for $17

I also received the ModelCo lip lacquer by Hailey Baldwin. This is definitely my favourite product out of the whole box. The smell reminds me of the strawberries + cream Chupa-Chup which just screams nostalgia for me. The formula is a little sticky, but not painfully sticky. The scent and the effect it gives makes up for the stickiness.
Retails for $25 for the full sized version

I was so happy to receive a NYX product. I have used their matte lip creams in the past, but never any of their face products. I was actually on the lookout for a translucent powder that didn't add any colour to my foundation because I find that a lot of powders I use have unwanted yellow tones in it.
Retails for $18.95

As the weather gets colder in Melbourne, I have been noticing that my hands have been getting much more dryer. Thankfully, I received this hand cream in the scent 'Coconut & Lime'. I have heard of this brand before because of their candles and amazing soaps, so I was happy to receive this hand cream as their brand hasn't failed me in the past.
Retails for $11.95, available here

The scent is ah-ma-zing! I have grown out of coconut scents a little bit, but the lime adds a bit of a punch to tone down the sweetness. The hand cream is also available in other scents such as: Tahitian Frangipani, Peony Rose, Pink Lychee, Vanilla Bean & Tasmanian Lavender.

I was also quite excited to receive a sunscreen as I noticed that in my cabinet most of my sunscreens have passed their use-by date (stay tuned for a March empties post!). I haven't heard of this brand before which got me excited as I am always willing to try new brands. Regardless of the weather cooling in Melbourne, I have become more and more aware of the harsh UV rays that Australia tends to have. SPF 50 is a must when you're in Australia, and the anti-pollution I think is a very nice touch.
Retails for $29.95 for the full size

For the bonus sample of the box, I got a sachet of Natures Commonscents Paw Paw Body Wash. I did receive a bar of soap from this brand previously, and actually wound up liking it a lot as I prefer more natural products.
$24 for a pack of three bottles, available here

Overall, this Bellabox was valued at: $102.85!

As I mentioned before, this was my favourite box by far. That being said, the sneak peek of the next Bellabox seems better than this box which I didn't think was possible at all. Please comment below if you're subscribed to the Bellabox and if you are, let me know if you got the same products as me or not! As always, I'd love to hear from you guys. Thanks so much for reading and stay tuned for next month's box.

- Amanda.S

Comments

Popular Posts